- Add Bravo: Go to Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Bravo >> Add Channel.
- Activate Bravo: Launch Bravo >> Sign In >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Webpage >> Enter Code >> Sign in with TV Provider.
Bravo channel streams some popular shows like Below Deck, Top Chef, The Real Housewives, and more. Also, you can access these popular shows and on-demand content on your Roku by installing the Bravo app.
Is Bravo Free on Roku
Yes, the Bravo app is free to install on Roku from the Channel Store. Moreover, you can access the content on the Bravo app for free.
How Much is Bravo on Roku
To access the Bravo app, you need to sign in with the participating cable TV providers, such as AT & T, Verizon, Spectrum, DirecTV, Xfinity, and more.
How to Get Bravo on Roku
1. Make sure to connect your Roku to a wifi network.
2. To go to the Roku home screen, click the Home button on your remote.
3. Select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
4. Next, click on the Search Channels option.
5. Use the virtual keyboard to search for Bravo.
6. Select Bravo from the search results.
7. Hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
8. Once the installation is complete, select the Ok button from the prompt.
9. After that, hit the Go to Channel option to launch the Bravo channel.
How to Activate Bravo on Roku
1. Launch the Bravo Channel and select the Sign In button.
2. Note down the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
3. Now, open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
4. Navigate to the activation website of Bravo.
5. Enter the activation code in the required field and hit the Continue button.
6. Sign in with your cable TV provider account details.
7. After that, you can launch the Bravo channel and stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch Bravo on Roku Without Cable
You can use the popular live TV streaming services to stream the Bravo channel without cable.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV on Roku is the best streaming service to watch 50+ live TV channels. It also offers the Bravo channel with its Sling Blue plan ($35 per month), which costs $35 per month. You will also get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
Hulu offers popular movies, TV shows, on-demand content, and 75+ live TV channels in all categories, including sports, news, and entertainment. Since Hulu offers a lot of subscription plans, you need to subscribe to the Hulu+Live TV plan at $69.99 per month to stream the Bravo channel live.
3. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream also allows you to stream the Bravo channel live without cable. To get the Bravo channel with DirecTV Stream, you need to get the Entertainment plan that will cost you $69.99 per month. Additionally, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
fuboTV offers a lot of on-demand content and 100+ live TV channels, including the Bravo channel. To get access to the Bravo channel, you need to subscribe to the Pro plan at $69.99 per month. Additionally, upon subscription, you will get a 7-day free trial.
Now, you can watch your favorite content from the Bravo channel live with these popular live TV streaming services. Also, you can watch other popular live TV channels like AMC, Syfy, TLC, Animal Planet, and more.