- Add B1G+ to Roku: Go to Roku home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search B1G+ >> Add Channel.
Big Ten Network is a popular sports channel that streams sports events, including wrestling matches, football, volleyball, and more. You can also stream these sports games from Big Ten Network on Roku by installing the B1G+ app.
Is the Big Ten Network on Roku
Yes, you can stream the Big Ten Network on Roku by adding the Big Ten Network Plus (B1G+) app. But the B1G+ platform requires a subscription. Without the subscription, you can’t access the app.
How Much is Big Ten Network (BTN) on Roku
The subscription to B1G+ is offered in various categories. So, the following are the steps to get the B1G+ subscription.
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Go to the Big Ten Network’s official website.
3. Click the Subscribe button at the top right corner.
4. Next, choose a subscription plan.
5. Provide your details in the given fields.
6. Once entered, tap the Create Account button.
7. Select your payment method and enter the details.
8. After you enter the details, click the Pay Now button.
How to Get Big Ten Network on Roku
The following procedure will help you to add the B1G+ app to stream sports games from Big Ten Network.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to launch the Roku home screen.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the home screen.
3. Next, select the Search Channels option.
4. Enter and search for B1G+ in the Search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Select B1G+ from the search results.
6. From the Channel Info screen, hit the Add Channel button.
7. After adding the B1G+ app, click the Ok button from the prompt.
8. Next, select the Go to Channel option to launch the B1G+ channel.
9. Select the Log In or Sign In button.
10. Enter your subscription credentials to access the B1G+ app.
11. After that, you can enjoy streaming your favorite sports event on Roku.
How to Watch Big Ten Network on Roku
You can stream Big Ten Network on Roku using the popular streaming services mentioned below.
1. DirecTV Stream
DirecTV Stream offers 75+ live TV channels and on-demand videos. To stream Big Ten Network with DirecTV Stream, you need to get its Entertainment pack which costs $69.99 per month. It also offers unlimited cloud DVR to record all your favorite events.
fuboTV is a sports-focused live TV streaming service. It is used to stream 100+ live TV channels, including Big Ten Network. With that, you can also stream other popular services like FOX, NBC, and beIN. You can get access to these channels by subscribing to the Pro plan at $69.99 per month.
3. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another popular streaming service that is used to watch Big Ten Network on Roku. It also lets you stream 100+ top channels in all categories. To get these channels, you only need to subscribe to YouTube TV at $69.99 per month.
With Hulu on Roku, you can watch 75+ live TV channels and videos on demand. It also lets you watch live sports, including NBA, NHL, NFL, and more. For that, you need to subscribe to the Hulu+Live TV plan at $69.99 per month.
That’s all, guys! You can now stream the Big Ten Network on Roku easily without cable.