- Add BET: Go to Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search BET >> Add Channel.
- Activate BET: Launch the BET Channel >> Select Sign In >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Website>> Enter Code >> Sign with TV Provider.
BET is a popular cable TV channel that streams popular movies and TV shows like Tales, Sistas, Celebrity Stash, The Oval, The Murder Inc Story, and more. Also, you can add the BET channel on Roku to stream all of these popular shows anytime.
Is the BET Channel Free on Roku
Yes, the BET channel is free to add to Roku. But to access the channel, you need a participating cable TV provider account. Some of the participating cable TV providers that stream the BET channel are Verizon, DIRECTV, Spectrum, and AT&T U-verse.
How to Add BET on Roku
1. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
3. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
5. Use the virtual keyboard to search for the BET channel.
6. Pick BET from the search results.
7. On the next screen, hit the Add Channel button.
8. After that, hit the Ok from the prompt that appears on the screen.
9. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the BET Channel.
How to Activate BET on Roku
1. Open the BET channel and select the Sign In button.
2. Note the activation code that appears on the screen.
3. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
4. Go to the activation website of BET.
5. Enter the activation code in the required field and click on the Continue button.
6. Sign in with your cable TV provider account details.
7. Now, the BET channel will be activated on Roku.
8. You can now go to the BET channel on your Roku and stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch the BET Channel Live on Roku Without Cable
If you don’t have an active cable TV subscription, you can also use streaming services to watch the BET channel without cable on Roku.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is a familiar streaming service that offers 50+ live TV channels and on-demand videos. It offers BET with its Sling Blue plan, which costs $35 per month. Fifty hours of DVR storage is also included with this subscription plan.
Philo offers 65+ live TV channels and 60000+ on-demand videos. It lets you stream popular channels like A&E, AMC, Discovery, HGTV, and BET. To stream all these live TV channels, you need to subscribe to Philo at $25 per month.
fuboTV lets you watch 100+ live TV channels, including the BET channel. To stream BET using fuboTV, you need to get its Pro subscription plan which costs $69.99 per month. Additionally, you will get 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
4. DirecTV Stream
It is also possible to stream the BET channel using DirecTV Stream. The DirecTV Stream’s Entertainment package ($69.99 per month) offers 65 + live TV channels, including BET, ESPN, TNT, and Nickelodeon. Along with the subscription plan, you will get unlimited DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
5. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another way to stream the BET channel. It offers you 100+ live TV channels and videos on-demand content. The notable channels offered by YouTube TV are NBC, TNT, FOX, and Univision. To get access to YouTube TV, you need to subscribe to its monthly plan at $64.99 per month.
These are the live TV services that are available to stream the BET channel live. As an added advantage, you can stream all the popular live TV channels with a subscription to streaming services.