- Add BBC iPlayer: Launch Roku Home >> Streaming Channels >> Scanning Channels >> Search BBC iPlayer >> Add Channel.
- Activate BBC iPlayer: Locate BBC iPlayer >> Tap Sign In >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Website >> Sign In with your Account >> Enter Code >> Enjoy Streaming.
BBC iPlayer is a free streaming service that streams award-winning dramas, documentaries, comedies, entertainment, and more. It also lets you watch live and on-demand videos. Further, you can download your favorite shows and watch them offline. Even you can add the BBC iPlayer to your Roku and stream your favorite content from the BBC Network for free.
Can you Get BBC iPlayer on Roku
Yes, you can get the BBC iPlayer on your Roku. Moreover, you can access all the content available on the BBC iPlayer for free. For that, you just need to create an account on the BBC iPlayer.
How to Create an Account on BBC iPlayer
1. Open a web browser and visit the official website of BBC iPlayer.
2. Click on the Sign In button.
3. Then, hit the Register Now option.
4. Select your age.
5. Enter your DOB and hit the Continue button.
6. Input the details required and hit the Register button.
Now, you have successfully created your BBC iPlayer account.
How to Get BBC iPlayer on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and connect it to a wifi network.
2. Go to Roku Home by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
4. Next, choose the Search Channels option.
5. Enter BBC iPlayer on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Search for BBC iPlayer and choose it from the search results.
7. Hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
8. After that, press the OK button from the prompt.
9. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the BBC iPlayer.
How to Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
1. Open the BBC iPlayer app on your device.
2. Tap the Sign in button and note the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
3. Navigate to the activation website of BBC iPlayer.
4. Sign in to your BBC iPlayer account.
5. Next, enter the activation code and click the Sign in on your TV button.
6. Now, the BBC iPlayer app will be activated on Roku.
7. Go back to the BBC iPlayer app and stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Screen Share BBC iPlayer on Roku
You can screen share the content from BBC iPlayer in three ways. They are:
- Using Android device
- Using iOS device
- From PC
1. Turn on Screen Mirroring on Roku.
2. Enable AirPlay on Roku.
Screen Share BBC iPlayer to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same wifi network.
2. Go to the Google Play Store and install the BBC iPlayer app.
3. Move on to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of devices.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Launch the BBC iPlayer app and Sign in to your account.
7. Play your favorite movies and TV shows and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Share BBC iPlayer to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Navigate to the App Store and install the BBC iPlayer app.
2. Ensure both your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
3. Head to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Enter the AirPlay code on your iOS device that appears on the TV screen.
6. Now, you can see your iOS device’s screen mirrored to your Roku.
7. Now, launch the BBC iPlayer app.
8. Sign in with your account and mirror your favorites from BBC iPlayer to Roku.
Screen Share BBC iPlayer to Roku from Windows PC
1. Turn on your PC. Next, make sure both your PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
2. Go to a web browser and visit the official website of BBC iPlayer.
3. Sign in to your account and play your favorite movies and TV shows.
4. Go to the Action Center of your PC and hit the Connect tile.
5. From the Connect window, select your Roku device.
6. Now, your PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Go back to the BBC iPlayer’s web page and mirror your favorite movies and TV shows to Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are residing in the USA, you can connect to the UK server with a VPN. Then, you can access the content from the BBC iPlayer on Roku.