Australian Open is one of the most-watched Tennis tournaments in the world. Traditionally the tournament will be conducted in the middle of January. If you are a Tennis lover, you can live the matches of the Australian Open by downloading ESPN+ or ESPN on your Roku. Since the app is officially available on Roku, you can download the channel directly from the Roku Channel Store. You can also stream Australian Open on Roku by downloading streaming channel apps like Hulu+Live TV, YouTube TV, or Sling TV.
How to Download ESPN on Roku
You can download the ESPN channel on Roku in two ways, as mentioned below.
How to Download ESPN from Roku Device
(1) Turn on your Roku TV or Roku-connected TV and connect the device to the WiFi network.
(2) Press the home button on your Roku remote and select the Streaming Channels option from the homepage.
(3) Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
(4) Enter ESPN using the on-screen keyboard.
(5) Locate and select the official ESPN app from the list of apps.
(6) Click the +Add Channel option to install the app on your Roku device.
(7) Select the Go to Channel button to launch the app.
(8) Click the Login button and login into your account.
(9) Select and play the Australian Open to stream the matches on Roku.
How to Download ESPN from Roku Website
(1) Launch the browser on your device and visit the official website of Roku.
(2) Tap the Sign in button and Sign into your Roku account.
(3) Click the Search bar on the website and search for the ESPN app.
(4) Select the ESPN app from the list of apps and click the Details button under the app.
(5) Tap the +Add Channel option on the next page to download the ESPN app on your Roku device.
(6) Within 24 hours, the ESPN channel will be added to your Roku account.
Note: You can update the Roku device to get the ESPN app immediately
How Mirror ESPN App on Roku
If you can’t download the ESPN app on Roku, you can share the content from your mobile by following the methods mentioned below.
How to AirPlay ESPN on Roku
(1) Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same WiFi network.
(2) Enable AirPlay on Roku under settings > AirPlay and HomeKit Settings.
(3) Download the ESPN app from the App Store of your device.
(4) Launch the ESPN app and click login with your account credentials.
(5) Select and play the content you need to share on the Roku-connected TV.
(6) Click the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center of your iOS device.
(7) Select your Roku-connected TV from the available device.
(8) Finally, start streaming the Australian Open on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Android on Roku
(1) Turn on your Roku device and ensure to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku.
(2) Connect your mobile and Roku-connected TV to the same WiFi network.
(3) Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
(4) Download the ESPN app from the Google Play Store available on your device.
(5) Launch the ESPN app and log in with your account credentials.
(6) Select and play the Australian Open match.
(7) Go to the Notification Panel of your mobile and click the Cast or Screen Cast option.
(8) Select your Roku-connected TV from the available device.
(9) Now, you can stream the Australian Open matches on your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get the Australian Open schedule from the Australian Open website.
No, you cannot stream Australian Open on Peacock TV.