Audible from Amazon has one of the biggest collections of popular Audiobooks. This service has over 200,000 premium audiobooks and additional 15,000 titles of audiobooks. These audiobooks belong to a wide variety of categories, including crime Sci-Fi, Kids, Self Help, and more. Moreover, you can get Audible on various devices, including Roku.
What’s on Audible
Audible is one of the must-have apps for anyone who enjoys reading. It has the best collection of popular works like nowhere else. Some of the popular titles streaming on Audible include the following.
- Where The Crawdads Sing
- Atomic Habits
- The Chronicles of Narnia Complete Audio Collection
- It Ends With Us
- The It Girl
- The Blood Room
- The Terminal List
- True Believer
- The Summer I Turned Pretty
How Much is Audible on Roku
At present, Audible is available in 10 different countries, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, the US, and the UK. Audible subscription will give you a thirty-day free trial. Additionally, there are two subscription plans offered by audible. They are:
- Audible Premium: $7.95 per month
- Audible Premium Plus: $14.95 per month
How to Subscribe to Audible
1. Open a web browser and visit Audible’s official website.
2. Click on Plans & Pricing from the home screen.
3. Scroll down and choose a subscription plan.
4. Next, click on the Start my free trial button.
5. Sign in with your Amazon account.
6. Complete the payment process and get the subscription from Audible.
Is Audible On Roku
There is no official application of Audible that you can download from the Channel Store. Instead, you can screen mirror the Audible app from your Android or iOS device on Roku. This way, you can play your favorite audiobooks from the app on your device without any hassle.
How to Screen Share Audible On Roku
You can screen share the Audible app to Roku using the devices mentioned below:
- From Android devices
- From iOS devices
- From PC
The following are the pre-requisites that you should follow to screen share Audible to Roku:
- Enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku
- Turn on the AirPlay feature on Roku
- Connect your Android device or iOS device, or PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
Screen Share Audible to Roku From Android Device
1. Open the Play Store and install the Audible app.
2. Launch the Audible app and sign into your account.
3. Next, open the Notification Panel of your Android device.
4. Find the Cast option and select it.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list that appears.
6. With that, the screen of your Android device will start to mirror on Roku.
7. Open the Audible app and start playing audiobooks and podcasts.
Now, you can enjoy streaming your favorite audiobooks on your Roku.
Screen Share Audible to Roku From iOS devices
1. Install the Audible app from the App Store.
2. Next, open the Audible app and sign in to your subscription account.
3. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS device and tap the Screen Mirroring icon on it.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the scanned devices list.
5. Go back to the Audible app and stream your favorites on your TV.
Screen Share Audible to Roku from PC
1. Go to the official website of Audible on your PC browser.
2. Sign in with your subscription account.
3. Choose any audiobook and play it.
4. Next, go to the Action Center on your PC.
5. Locate the Connect tile and click on it.
6. Now, the Connect tab will appear on your PC’s display. From there, select your Roku device.
7. Go back to the Audible web page and stream its content on your TV.
That’s all, guys; you can now enjoy streaming your favorite audiobooks on the big screen.