Users can achieve their fitness objectives with fitness apps like Apple Fitness. Apple Fitness is a well-known fitness app with customized workouts. Eleven training sections, like HIIT, yoga, and guided meditation, are available on the app. Users can find new workout videos every week. Most of these workout videos range in length from 5 to 45 minutes. You can stream the Apple Fitness Videos on your Roku device through AirPlay.
Apple Fitness+ is the subscription for Apple Fitness. It is available for users in two plans. New users can get a free trial for one month on Apple Fitness+. Also, you can get a three-month free trial when they buy new Apple devices.
- Monthly Subscription: $9.99 per month
- Annual Subscription: $79.99 per month
How to Sign Up For Apple Fitness
To get a subscription to Apple Fitness, users need to follow these instructions.
1. Launch the Apple Fitness app on the iOS device.
2. At the bottom of the Fitness app homepage, locate the Apple Fitness+ button and select it.
3. Click the Get Started option and select the Trial Offer option.
4. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
5. Type in your billing information and choose the payment method in the payment section.
6. Click Subscribe to obtain your Apple Fitness+ subscription.
How to Access Apple Fitness on Roku
There is no native app for Apple Fitness in the Roku Channel Store. The only way to stream Apple Fitness on the device is AirPlay from an iOS device. Users can screen mirror Apple Fitness on Roku in two steps.
Enable AirPlay on Roku
Before users can AirPlay the Apple Fitness app, they need to enable the AirPlay feature on their Roku device from Settings.
1. Open Roku Settings from the Roku home screen.
2. Next, choose the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit option.
3. Select Turn on in the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings menu.
4. Finally, choose the AirPlay Code option for connection.
AirPlay Apple Fitness on Roku
When users have the AirPlay Feature enabled on their devices, they can easily cast the Apple Fitness app from iOS devices.
1. Ensure that your iOS and Roku devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. If you don’t already have the app, download the Apple Fitness app to your iOS device from App Store.
3. Launch the Apple Fitness app and provide the correct login information to access your account.
4. Once done, select a workout video from the app and click the Let’s Go button.
5. Tap the AirPlay button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
6. Select your Roku device from the list on your screen after that.
7. Type the code in the prompt as it appears on the screen.
8. Finally, users can play and stream the workout on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Users can stream Apple Fitness on AirPlay 2- compatible Smart TVs, Apple TV 4K, and Apple TV HD.