- Add AMC Plus to Roku: Launch Roku home screen >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channel >> Search AMC Plus >> Add Channel.
- Activate AMC Plus: Open AMC Plus >> Note Activation Code >> Visit the Activation Website >> Enter Email address, password, and Activation Code >> Select Continue >> Start Streaming.
AMC Plus is one of the popular media streaming providers, with the best selections of TV shows, movies, and live channels. AMC Plus offers a compelling selection of critically acclaimed films and television shows on Roku. Shudder, AMC, BBC America, Sundance Now, and IFC are just a few of the services that provide content to AMC Plus.
AMC Plus is a subscription-based service that is free of ads. The service includes the following plans.
- Monthly Subscription: $8.99 per month
- Annual Subscription: $83.88 per year
How to Sign Up for AMC Plus
1. Turn on your computer and visit the official website of AMC Plus.
2. Select the TRY SEVEN DAYS FREE button from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. In the next screen, fill in the fields with the necessary details.
4. Choose any AMC Plus subscription plan from the screen.
5. Next, fill out the fields on the screen and select the Start Free Trial button.
6. Finally, you have created your AMC Plus account.
How to Access AMC Plus on Roku
To get the AMC+ app on Roku, users can choose between the following two methods as they desire.
Add AMC Plus on Roku Device
Adding an app from the Roku Channel Store is the easiest way to get AMC+. The process of installing AMC Plus is simple and includes these steps.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV and connect the device to the internet.
2. Launch the home screen and choose Streaming Channels from the left side panel.
3. Further, choose the Search Channels option.
4. Use the on-screen keyboard and search bar to find AMC Plus.
5. Select the AMC Plus app icon from the list of app search results.
6. On the next screen, select the Add Channel button.
7. Click OK when you find that the app download is complete.
8. Users can finally access the app by selecting the Go to Channel option.
Install AMC Plus From Roku Website
Another efficient method to add apps on Roku is using the official Roku website. The app will be available on the Roku device within 24 hours. However, users should try to perform a Roku update to access the app.
1. Launch any web browser you like on your PC.
2. Go to the official Roku Channel Store website and select the Sign-in button on the webpage.
3. Sign in to the Roku account on your device by providing your account details in the respective fields.
4. Select the Submit button.
5. Use the search bar to browse for AMC Plus and choose the app icon.
6. Pick up the AMC Plus app icon from the search results.
7. Next, choose the Add Channel button on the Roku website.
8. Finally, the users can find the AMC+ channel on Roku and access shows from it.
How to Activate AMC Plus on Roku
1. Initially, open the AMC+ app on your device and note down the Activation Code.
2. Launch a web browser on your computer.
3. Go to the AMC+ Activation Website on the browser.
4. Fill out the fields with your email address, password, and Activation code.
5. Once done, click on the Continue button on the webpage.
6. This will activate the AMC Plus app for users to watch their favorite titles.
How to Cancel AMC Plus on Roku
To cancel the AMC+ subscription on Roku, users need to follow these instructions.
1. Launch the Roku home screen and highlight the AMC+ app.
2. Press the Asterisk * button on the remote.
3. From the menu, select the Manage Subscription option.
4. Further, choose the Cancel Subscription option.
5. Once again, choose the Cancel Subscription option to confirm the selection.
6. Finally, select the Done option.
If the AMC+ app is not working on Roku, it might be a result of poor internet, pending Roku updates, or AMC+ server issues.