- Get Adult Swim: Go to Home >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> search Adult Swim >> Add Channel.
- Activate Adult Swim: Locate Adult Swim >> Note Activation Code >> Go to Activation Webpage >> Choose Device >> Enter Activation Code >> Sign In with Cable Provider.
The Adult Swim app is available on Roku. With the app, you can watch all your favorite shows like Rick and Morty, Smiling Friends, Three Busy Debras, and more. In addition, the Adult Swim app is available to install from the Roku Channel Store.
Can you Get Adult Swim on Roku
Yes, you can add the Adult Swim app from the Channel Store. Also, you can get access to your favorite cartoon shows with the Adult Swim app for free. For that, you need a participating cable TV provider account.
How to Install Adult Swim on Roku
1. Set up your Roku device and make sure it is connected to a wifi network.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to launch the Home screen.
3. Select the Streaming Channels option.
4. Next, select the Search Channels option.
5. Type Adult Swim in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
6. Pick the app from the search results and click the Add Channel button.
7. Tap Ok in the pop-up that appears after installation.
8. Hit the Go to Channel option to launch the Adult Swim app on your TV.
Alternative Way to Get Adult Swim on Roku
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click the Sign-In option at the top right corner.
4. Enter your login details to sign in with your Roku account.
5. Tap the Search bar and search for the Adult Swim app.
6. Choose Adult Swim from the search results and click on the Add Channel button.
7. After the above process, you need to update Roku to get the channel immediately.
How to Activate Adult Swim on Roku
1. Open the Adult Swim app and go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and select the TV Provider Sign In option.
3. Note the activation code that appears on the screen.
4. After that, open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone and head to the Adult Swim activation webpage.
5. First, select your Roku device and enter the activation code that you note down previously.
6. Once entered, click the Submit button.
7. Sign in with your TV provider account details.
8. You can now go back to the Adult Swim channel and start to stream your favorite cartoon shows on your TV.
How to Screen Mirror Adult Swim to Roku
If you have the Adult Swim app on your Android and iOS devices previously, you can screen mirror the app directly to your Roku. To screen mirror the Adult Swim app, you need to enable the screen mirroring and AirPlay feature on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Open the Adult Swim app or install it from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the available device list.
5. Now, your Android device screen will be screen mirrored to Roku.
6. Next, Open the Adult Swim app and sign in with your account details.
7. Now, you can start streaming your favorite shows on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Ensure both iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
2. Install the Adult Swim app from the App Store.
3. Head to Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Select your Roku device and enter the AirPlay passcode that appears on the Roku TV screen.
5. Launch the Adult Swim app and sign in with your account details.
6. You can now play any content to mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror Adult Swim to Roku from PC
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Navigate to Adult Swim’s official website.
3. Select the show you want to stream.
4. Sign in with your TV provider account details.
5. Now, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard.
6. Choose your Roku device from the available device list.
7. Your PC’s screen will be screen mirrored to your Roku TV.
8. You can now go back to Adult Swim’s official webpage, and screen mirror its content to Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can add the Adult Swim channel and access some content for free. But you need to sign in with your cable TV provider to explore more features on Adult Swim.