- Add Acorn TV: Select Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search Acorn TV >> Select Acorn TV >> Add Channel >> Go to Channel >> Sign In
Acorn TV is the home for entertainment in the form of mysteries, dramas, and comedies. All of this content is from Britain, Canada, New Zealand, Spain, and Mexico. Moreover, you can also find a lot of popular shows from channels like BBC Studios, ITV, Channel 4, DRG, ZDF, and more. Additionally, you can also stream Acorn TV on all the popular streaming devices that includes Roku.
How Much is Acorn TV on Roku
You can only access the Acorn TV app with a subscription. So, the following are the subscription plans offered by Acorn TV:
- Monthly Subscription: $6.99
- Annual Subscription: $69.99
Upon subscribing to the Acorn TV platform, you will receive a 7-day free trial.
How to Sign Up for Acorn TV on Roku
1. Go to the official website of Acorn TV with the help of a web browser on a computer.
2. From the top right corner of your screen, click on the START FREE TRIAL button.
3. Enter your email address and password and click on the Create Account button.
4. Further, follow the instructions on-screen to complete the subscription process.
How to Add Acorn TV on Roku
1. Turn on and connect Roku to a wifi network.
2. From the Roku home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, click on the Search Channels option and search for Acorn TV using the virtual keyboard.
4. From the search results, choose Acorn TV.
5. Next, click on the Add Channel button, and the adding process will start.
6. Once the adding process completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. Next, hit the Go to Channel option to launch the Acorn TV channel.
You can alternatively add the Acorn TV app on your device using a web browser as follows.
1. First, open a web browser on your computer.
2. Next, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Click on the Sign In button from the upper right corner of your screen.
4. Following that, provide the account credentials of your Roku Account to sign in.
5. Click on the Search Channels box and input Acorn TV.
6. After that, search for the Acorn TV channel and select the same from the search results.
7. Next, hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
Once the above process is complete, you need to Update Roku to get the Acorn TV channel immediately.
How to Sign In to Acorn TV on Roku
1. After adding the Acorn TV channel, launch it.
2. On the screen, accept the Terms and Conditions.
3. Next, click on the Sign In button on your screen.
4. Further, sign in With your subscription account credentials.
5. After that, you can now start streaming your favorites on the big screen.
How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
1. Grab the Roku remote and press the Home button of your remote.
2. Next, hit the Right button on your remote.
3. From the list of channels, select the Acorn TV app.
4. On the remote, press the Asterisk * button on your remote.
5. When you get a menu on your screen, click on the Manage Subscription option.
6. Next, click on the Cancel Subscription option.
7. Choose the Cancel Subscription option once again.
7. In the end, click on the Done option to cancel your subscription.
Acorn TV Not Working On Roku
Users of Acorn TV have come across minor issues with the service, which can be overcome by the following troubleshooting measures.
Acorn TV Keeps Crashing
- If the app keeps crashing down on all your devices, it indicates a server issue.
- Make use of websites like Downdetector to check for server issues.
- Close the app and try restarting it on your device.
- Also, try uninstalling the app on your device and then reinstalling it from the Channel Store.
- Perform a software update on your Roku device from the Roku Settings.
Can’t Sign In To Acorn TV
- Make sure that you are entering the right subscription credentials for signing in.
- Also, check if you aren’t using your account on multiple devices at the same time.
Acorn TV is Not Loading
- If the content of the app is not loading, it might be because of a poor internet connection.
- Restart your wifi router or contact your internet service provider.
- Also, you can make use of an ethernet cable to connect to the internet.
These are the troubleshooting methods that will help you in fixing the issues with the Acorn TV app on Roku.