American Broadcasting Company or ABC is a radio and television network that is available only in the US and Canada. You can stream live Sports matches, news, TV shows, and more on ABC. In addition, you can also watch content from freeform, FX, and Nat Geo TV. Some of the best TV series available on ABC are Good Doctor, Grey’s Anatomy, Celebrity Family Feud, Station 19, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and a lot more. Moreover, with the ABC app on Roku, you can stream your favorites anytime you want.
Features of ABC
- Gives you free access to hours of current and throwback content.
- Watch the latest TV shows, Sports, news, and more.
- Gives you a clear schedule of your favorite TV shows.
- You can save your favorite TV shows and continue watching where you left off.
- Without signing in, you can get features like saving favorite TV shows, continuing shows where you left off, throwback movies, and more.
Is ABC on Roku?
Yes, it is on Roku. It is compatible with Roku models like Roku Express, Roku Streaming Sticks, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, and more. To stream it on Roku, you need to have a cable or satellite pay TV provider subscription that offers the ABC channel.
How to Get ABC on Roku
1. Turn on and connect Roku to a wifi network.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
3. Click on the Search Channels option.
4. Enter ABC using the on-screen keyboard.
5. From the search results, choose the ABC Channel.
6. Click on Add Channel and select OK to confirm.
7. To launch the ABC channel, select the Go to Channel option.
How to Activate ABC on Roku
1. On the Roku Home screen, press the Right arrow button on your remote.
2. Navigate to the ABC channel and press the OK button on your remote to launch it.
3. Select Account on the menu bar.
4. Scroll down to the TV Provider option and select it.
5. Next, hit the Sign In button.
6. Note down the activation code that appears on the screen.
7. Open any web browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the activation website of ABC: https://abc.com/activate.
8. Enter the Activation code in the given field and click on Continue.
9. Sign in using your pay TV provider account to activate the ABC channel.
10. Once your pay TV provider is verified, go back to the ABC channel on Roku.
11. You can now watch all your favorite shows available on ABC.
How to Watch ABC on Roku Without cables
If you don’t have a pay TV provider account, you can subscribe to a streaming service that offers the ABC channel.
- YouTube TV
fuboTV is one of the best streaming services when it comes to sports. Other than sports channels, it also has lots of other channels like ABC, FOX, NBC, AMC, Nickelodeon, and a lot more. It offers 4 different plans, and ABC is available on 3 of these plans. The plans are Pro Plan which costs $69.99 per month, Elite Plan which costs $79.99 per month, and Ultimate plan, which costs $99.99 per month.
Hulu on Roku is one of the popular streaming services that offer more than 75+ live TV channels. You can also stream live TV channels, movies, sports, TV shows, Hulu Originals, and more. It has channels like ABC, HGTV, FXM, MTV, TLC, and more. It also gives you unlimited DVR storage so that you can record your favorite TV shows. So, subscribe to Hulu + Live TV at $69.99 per month to stream the ABC channel with other 70+ live TV channels.
YouTube TV on Roku is a popular streaming service provider with over 120+ live TV channels. It gives you an unlimited amount of cloud DVR storage along with thousands of on-demand titles. It also offers you a 14-day free trial period for new users. You can watch channels like ABC, USA, CNN, PBS, and a lot more. The subscription to YouTube TV will cost you $64.99 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be in a geo-restricted region, and that’s why you can’t get the ABC on Roku. You should note that the ABC channel is only available in the USA.
Yes, you can watch the ABC channel on Peacock.